- Must have European education/training
- Familiar with the term personalized service
- Work experience in luxury Villa environment
Our client operates hotels that are a stylish, complemented by exceptional high standards in all aspects of guest service delivery.
These spectacular Villas have set new standards in terms of exclusivity, design and personalized service on the exotic island of Zanzibar.
We are looking for an Operations Manager, an individual that can relate to luxury hotels and the service and quality standards expected for this unique property.
The individual must have an eye for detail and flair for the finer things in life; familiarity with the culture and previous experience in a Villa only environment.
We expect the candidate to have the ability to drive operational excellence throughout this small intimate property.
Applicant should have the following minimum criteria:
- Degree from a recognized University/ Hotel School.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written form, additional knowledge of European languages is of advantage.
- 5-star presentation and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage.
The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager and is fully responsible for the daily operation of the small exclusive Villa environment.
If you are currently in a Senior Guest Relation/Operation position then this would be the ideal next step up.
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers) with a recent picture and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified!
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies confidentially register your interest for future opportunities at www.elitesearch.com.au