- Fabulous Luxury Resort in Oman!
- Exciting career & lifestyle opportunity
- Tax free salary & package...
Our client operates a leading luxury resort in the Middle East. It is part of an international chain, renowned for luxury & sophistication.
Guests have described this stunning property as ‘idyllic’, 'outstanding’ and ‘beyond expectations’ with ‘faultless service’. A true oasis offering barefoot luxury in a unique & fascinating location.
The resort offers a choice of luxury accommodation, together with several restaurants & bars, spa & recreation facilities and much more – all you would expect in an award-winning luxury property…
Due to a recent promotion, they now seek an Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms with the skills and pedigree to match the property & their reputation for world class service.
The ideal candidate will have a love of people and a desire to create unique experiences for the discerning clientele.
They will have a dynamic personality and a hands-on approach with appropriate resort background and skills to match…
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Reporting line direct to the General Manager
- The position is most suitable for a current EAM - Rooms or perhaps an experienced Director of Rooms, Rooms Division Manager or senior Front Office Manager ready to progress
- A background in luxury hotels/5 star and resorts is considered essential
- Understands the need and expectations of guests in luxury resorts
- The person will be highly service oriented with a positive and outgoing personality.
- Detail oriented with a passion to provide guests with an exceptional experience
- Great communication, organization & leadership skills
- A guest service champion, able to drive high operating performance and personalised guest service in equal measure.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded, but is not essential
This is a great opportunity to join this leading property/chain and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
The position offers an expat package with tax-free salary including on-site accommodation and the usual other benefits...
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that due to the location, this position is probably most suitable for those people who are single or travel single for work (families would not be suitable).
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au