- Fabulous Boutique Luxury Resort in Oman!
- Exciting Career & Lifestyle Opportunity!
- Tax free salary and package!!
Our client operates a leading luxury resort in the Middle East. It is part of an international chain, renowned for luxury & sophistication.
Guests have described this stunning property as ‘idyllic’, ‘outstanding’ and ‘beyond expectations’ with ‘faultless service’. A true oasis, offering barefoot luxury in a unique & fascinating location.
The resort offers a choice of luxury accommodation, together with several restaurants & bars, spa & recreation facilities and much more – all you would expect in an award-winning luxury property…
The Spa/Wellness operation is extensive and offers a diverse range of treatments and comprehensive facilities, providing guests with a sanctuary for mindfulness, relaxation and overall body care.
They now seek an experienced wellness professional to join their team as Spa and Wellness Director.
In this unique position, we seek a candidate capable of managing all spa and wellness responsibilities across the entire resort.
- The ideal candidate will have formal qualifications in the wellness/spa/beauty industry, matched with previous management experience in a luxury resort environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of spa operations, including healing therapies, spa treatments, beauty products, wellness traditions and fitness is essential to be considered for this position.
- You will be a passionate and resourceful leader with an understanding of the latest industry trends.
- The position has responsibility for all aspect of wellness on property, including, but not limited to, financial, marketing, training and administration.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded, but is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading property/chain and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
The position offers an expat package with tax-free salary including on-site accommodation and the usual other benefits...
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that due to the location, this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travel single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au