- Development position with projected promotion timeline...
- Fabulous Luxury Resort!
- Tax free salary and package…
Our client operates a leading luxury resort in the Middle East. It is part of an international chain, renowned for luxury & sophistication.
Guests have described this stunning property as ‘idyllic’, ‘outstanding’ and ‘beyond expectations’ with ‘faultless service’. A true oasis, offering barefoot luxury in a unique & fascinating location.
The resort offers a choice of luxury accommodation, together with several restaurants & bars, spa & recreation facilities and much, much more – all you would expect in an award-winning luxury property.
It is a market leader and the recipient of many awards and accolades for the quality of the product and service that it offers.
They now seek an Assistant Experience Manager to join their team. This is a development position, so we are seeking a candidate able to take over as Experience Manager in 6 months or so, when the incumbent is promoted within the chain.
The ideal candidate will have a vibrant, bubbly, confident, and high energy personality with a love of people and a desire to create lasting memories for the high-end clientele.
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Responsible for the day to day supervision, running and sales of a wide range of resort activities and departments.
- Strong sales, finance and communication skills are essential to organise & promote personalised itinerary of activities to high-end guests.
- The position is most suitable for an existing Assistant Experience Manager/Director or perhaps a Guest Services Manager/Director with a background in high-end luxury resorts.
- A track record in luxury 5 star hotels and resorts is preferred.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills to engage with high-end guests.
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/international chain and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
The position offers a tax-free salary, on-site accommodation and the usual other benefits...
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that due to the location, this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travel single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au