- Exciting Career Opportunity!
- On Island or Europe based
- Attractive tax free salary & package...
Our client operates a leading small luxury resort in the Maldives. It is a highly regarded property and managed by a well-known mid-sized international brand.
Guests have described this property as ‘amazing”, “outstanding”, and ‘fantastic” with “excellent staff and service” that create “a lifetime of memories”.
Due to internal promotion, they now seek to appoint a talented and dynamic Director of Sales and Marketing to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the 5 star/luxury hotel or resort market, most likely with an international brand.
- It would probably be most suited to a current DOSM, or perhaps a DOS or Associate DOS with extensive experience in the Maldives and the drive and knowledge to step up.
- They will have a strong understanding and focus on the international leisure markets from Europe and Asia, and have a broad skill set, with a good understanding of revenue management, account management, as well as experience attending the various luxury trade shows around the world.
- They will be well connected, with a good network of supplier contacts.
- They will be hands on, comfortable leading a small team and in interacting with all stakeholders, from owners, guests, suppliers, peers and so on…
- Most important is a people person, outgoing, with great communication skills.
Whilst ideally the candidate will be island based, there may be the opportunity to be based in Europe, if they are able to regularly travel to the property.
This position has excellent career prospects with a highly regarded international chain.
The position offers a tax-free salary, plus service charge, all living expenses, relocation, annual flights home, generous leave provisions plus additional R&R trips, health insurance and so on...
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation
Please note that due to the location this position is most suitable for those people who are single or travel single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au