- Must speak German and ideally other European languages
- Familiar with the job of a Guest Services Manager
- Asian experience are beneficial
Our client operates some of the finest resorts in the Indian Ocean.
Guests have described them as “paradise” and “heaven on earth” delivering the ultimate holiday experience.
Situated on a pristine atoll in the Maldives, this property has all the facilities and trappings one would expect from a leading resort property.
Let the adventure begin!!
They now seek a dynamic Guest Services Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a vibrant, bubbly, confident, and high energy personality with a love of people and a desire to create lasting memories for the clientele of the resort.
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Must speak German and fluency in English is essential.
- The position is most suitable for an existing Guest Services Manager or similar position with strong communication skills to act as the link between guests and the resort team.
- A track record in resort operations is preferred.
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- Previous experience in Asia would be well regarded but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travelling single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au