- Experience in internationally acknowledged restaurants
- Creative, quality focused chef with a la carte background
- European/Australian/New Zealand trained
Our client operates one of the finest luxury boutique resort in the Maldives catering to a sophisticated international clientele.
The resort, all luxurious over water villas are the ultimate in style and service one can imagine - all you would expect in a luxury property!
The now seek a skilled and experienced Sous Chef to join their team and support the Executive Chef with the daily duties.
The ideal candidate will have a background in small to medium sized Luxury Resorts or Michelin star restaurants in Europe where the provision of superior food is the norm.
Previous work experience in high end restaurants in Europe, Australia or New Zealand is considered favourably!
Other requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Detail oriented with a passion to provide guests with an exceptional experience
- Great communication & leadership skills
- Pleasant, outgoing personality, able to communicate with guests
- Strong training skills and the ability to lead a team of local Chefs to excel
- Pro-active in resolving problems
- Strong command of English (verbal/written)
- Experience of working remote or island locations would be an advantage.
The position offers a competitive package with tax-free salary, on-site accommodation and the usual other benefits...
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (including email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that due to the location, this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travel single for work.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au