- Exciting Career Opportunity!
- Fast Growing International Chain.
- Attractive Salary and Package…
Our client is one of the leading hotel properties in New Zealand. It is part of an international chain renowned for the quality of product and service that it offers.
It is a large property situated in Auckland, with a variety of accommodation choices and extensive food and beverage and meeting facilities – ideal for both corporate clients or discerning leisure travellers seeking a superior property renowned for excellence in service.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and Corporate DOSM, this position would be most suited to a current hotel Director of Sales and Marketing or DOS with a background in large international hotels or perhaps someone who is in a Regional/Cluster Sales and Marketing team with an international chain looking for a new challenge.
- You will a be a sales and marketing generalist with a background in quality hotels in Australia or New Zealand.
- You will have a broad skill set with good knowledge of direct sales, account management, revenue management, marketing and PR, as well as experience attending various trade shows.
- A good all-round knowledge of multiple market segments is important, particularly in the corporate and MICE sectors.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, together with a strong network of supplier contacts is assumed.
- Knowledge of the region and the local market would be well regarded but is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic property and expanding international chain and develop your career.
The position offers an excellent salary & package as well as relocation assistance.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc. email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Please note – only Australian or NZ citizens and those with work rights for New Zealand can be considered, so it would be ideal for a NZ or Australian DOSM looking for an opportunity to return closer to home.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au