- Ideally European trained and work experience
- Multi-unit experience essential
- Resort/remote location experience are considered favourably
Our client is a highly respected hotel and resort operator with a collection of exceptional hotels in beautiful locations in the Indian Ocean, each unique and special in its own way.
We are looking for a Revenue Manager for their properties. This is a multi-unit position and requires an individual with experience at a corporate level.
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- The ideal candidate will most likely already be a Revenue Manager/Director with at least 1 or 2 years’ experience in a cluster/multi-unit role.
- They will manage a team of staff and be responsible for all aspects of the reservations and revenue management functions, as well as assisting in the co-ordination of sales and marketing strategies at a corporate level.
- They will have practical experience in a hotel revenue management team, and have a strong customer service orientation suitable to interact with high-end clients.
- Have knowledge of the key requirements to drive hotel revenues, manage inventory, monitor competitor pricing, and use computerised management tools.
A very attractive expat package is offered for the right person, including a tax free salary, relocation expenses, accommodation, and so on…
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers) and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies confidentially register your interest for future opportunities at www.elitesearch.com.au