- Digital Marketing experience essential
- Hospitality/Resort background preferred
- Single candidates only due to location.
Our client is a highly respected resort operator with a collection of exceptional hotels in beautiful locations in the Indian Ocean, each unique and special in its own way.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels across their property portfolio.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with the hospitality industry
- Candidates with Digital Marketing experience in resorts are given priority
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Remote location experience is preferred but not compulsory for consideration.
- Due to the remote island location only single candidates are considered.
A very attractive expat package is offered for the right person, including a tax-free salary, relocation expenses, shared accommodation, and so on…
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers) and briefly outline your past work experience and achievements.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies confidentially register your interest for future opportunities at www.elitesearch.com.au