- Fabulous High-end Resort
- Excellent Lifestyle Opportunity
- Great Career Development Potential...
Our client operates a stunning wilderness resort known for some of nature's finest landscapes and views and complemented by its hospitality and focus on fresh local produce.
This iconic property enables discerning guests to enjoy a unique nature-based experience, escape the hustle and bustle of city life and indulge and relax in quality accommodation, enjoy fine food and commune with nature.
The resort offers a range of luxury accommodation, dining that showcases local ingredients, spa & recreation facilities and much, much more - all you would expect in a quality luxury property.
They now seek a dynamic, resourceful and hands-on Human Resources professional to join their team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, and part of the Executive Management team, the Human Resources Manager/Advisor is responsible for all aspects of the HR function on property, including but not limited to:-
- HR Administration
- Training and development
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Workplace Health and Safely
- Employee guidance and counselling
- Strategic planning - short and long term
The position is most suitable for an existing Human Resources Manager or Advisor or perhaps an Assistant HR Manager or HR Co-Ordinator ready for their next step.
- 2+ year's senior HR experience
- Ideally some recognized tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Good all-round knowledge of Human Resource functions and administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Experience in remote and island locations would be highly regarded but is not essential
- A preference is for those candidates with some previous hospitality experience, but not necessarily essential.
You should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to provide advice and support to the management team and department heads.
This is a great opportunity to join a world class property and highly regarded chain and develop your career in this beautiful part of Australia.
The position offers an attractive salary/package with the usual inclusions, plus the opportunity to live on or off site, - relocation assistance also provided if required.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc. email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates can be contacted…
Please note - only Australian or NZ citizens and those with work rights for Australia are able to be considered.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au