- International Hotel chain experience essential
- Currently in multi-unit role
- Strong Human Resources, learning/development background
Our client operates stunning hotels that are synonymous with the very best in the hospitality industry and occasionally an opportunity becomes available to join their team on a corporate level.
The position of Group Director Human Resources is based in Baku, Azerbaijan and would suit an individual that has the experience gained in a multi-unit, regional or cluster capacity.
The key requirements are as follows: -
- The ideal candidate will most likely already be a Human Resources Director in a multi-unit capacity with at least 3-5 years' experience in a luxury hotel environment.
- They will be responsible for all aspects of the human resources, learning and development function.
- Strong culture and value system, preferably from working with large international luxury chain hotels are a must to be considered by our client.
- A degree in Human Resources or similar from a recognized institution is a must, so is fluency in written and verbal English, knowledge of Russian and/or Turkish language are considered favourable.
Please note our client will only consider candidates with a background in luxury resort operations.
We invite applications from individuals who can fulfil the above criteria. Your application should include a detailed CV (including a website address to previous employers), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
Please note, due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and recruitment for the hospitality industry worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to www.elitesearch.com.au